TEAM JUST KEEP PUSHING

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

22 Minute Hard Corps Test Group!

22 MINUTE HARD CORPS 

TEST GROUP

What is 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS? 
 It is a challenging, military-inspired workout program designed to burn fat, build lean muscle, and get you “Boot Camp Fit” in 22 minutes a
day!


I am hosting a Test Group for the brand new program releasing on
March 1st - 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS.

I will be selecting 15 people to do this with me side-by-side. It will take place in a private online facebook group and we will be accountability partner for the whole 8 weeks of the program. 

Length - 8 week program
Average Workout Time - 22 minutes
Equipment Needed:
 -weights (a range from 5-15lbs - depending on your ability) OR the 22 Hard Corps Sand Bag
-chin up bar OR door attachment for resistance band

Start Date:
Monday, March 21st

Who am I looking for?
• Busy people without a lot of time to spend at the gym working out. 
• Former members of the military, who want to get back to the fitness level they had when they were in the service. 
• Anyone looking for a “no-frills” workout that gets results without requiring them to learn a lot of complex moves. 
• Fans of Tony Horton and other time-saving Beachbody workouts like FOCUS T25 and P90X3.

Requirements to Join Me:

1. I must be your free beachbody coach. If I am not yet, please do that using this link now:

2. You must order the 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge Pack. It will be on sale for March at a special release price of $140 US/$164 Canadian.

Challenge Pack Includes:
-8 challenging workouts on 2 DVDs
-Quick Start Mission Guide 
-8-week Basic Training Action Plan 
-Rations for Results Nutrition Field Guide 
-Cold Start pre-workout drill 
-Hell Week Challenge Card 
-HARD CORPS: Battle Buddy Workout
-1 Month of Meals with Shakeology (you choose the flavor)
-Me as your Free Coach
-24/7 Support in our Online Accountability Group
-30 Day FREE Trial of Beachbody Club Membership which includes Beachbody On Demand (Stream hundreds of workouts in the Beachbody Member Library. You also get complete program materials, like fitness guides, nutrition guides, meal plans, and workout calendars.)

{If you already drink shakeology regularly, we will get you set up with just the program OR with the Performance Challenge Pack. This has Beachbody Performance Energize and Recover instead of Shakeology - and I use BOTH and love them!}

3. You check into our facebook group daily (nothing crazy, a few minutes)
4. You must be 100% committed!!

If you agree to these FOUR requirements please APPLY using the FORM at the bottom of this post. If for some reason it does not work for you - email me at vchellfitness@gmail.com and let me know you are interested in the 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS Test Group!

Sign up for the FREE 30 Day Trial Of Beachbody's Club Membership which INCLUDES Beachbody on Demand. It is like Netflix for Beachbody! On there, you will find a full 22 Minute Hard Corps workout to try on February 22nd!

Click the link based on where you live to sign up!

USA CLUB MEMEBERSHIP:

CANADA CLUB MEMBERSHIP:

I am in the official TEST GROUP through Beachbody and I have been ABSOLUTELY LOVING IT! 22 minute workouts are my jam! I can't wait for you guys to try it too! Check out this little clip of me getting my butt kicked & my pup Bruce joining me too!


These are my results so far!! I am currently on the last week of the program! Then I am going to complete HELL WEEK after! (A week of butt kicking - 2 a day workouts to REALLY lean out and get awesome results!)


I even got to do one of the workouts LIVE with Tony Horton himself! And this was later that night hanging out with him! Get ready for him to kick your butt into shape!!


Application:

No comments:

Post a Comment